sexta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2008

love with a twist



Self called love, self called hate anthem
Don't you see me cry, can't you ear me scream over them?

Irony, Irony,
She said she loved me
Prejudice, Prejudice
It's love with a twist.

The resolt of your fixation
And your determination
is a dreadfull combination of pain.

Call me, Call me
Just tell me you miss it
Hold me, Hold me
Just let me hold you tight.

Oh, can't you see I sufer?
Oh baby, can't you see me bleed?
'Cas I just hopped to see you last night
And now I don't know why
But I'm falling apart.
Oh baby, why?

Because the resolt of your fixation
And your determination
is a dreadfull combination of pain.

Oh, what a shame,
Jane, let me tell you a secret:
I was in love with you
Their prejudice made it love with a twist.
But the irony, oh the irony, the prejudice
Made it love with a twist.

1 comentário:

Ana_Hanna disse...

"Oh, can't you see I sufer?
Oh baby, can't you see me bleed?"


- "Oh baby, don´t you know I sufer?
Oh baby, can't you hear me moan?" -

alguma inspiraçao nestas duas frases?!