sábado, 26 de setembro de 2009

I Love You

All the angels will fall down if you
Leave me here all allown

I'm not a perfect person,
But I wish I were
To caress your skin
To let you breathe in 
I wish I was with you,tonight

I will never leave you,
Together we will stand
Wish you were here, wish I was there
So I coul hold your hand

There are so many fears,
That don't even hold my tears
I wish I went with them
Hope this isn't the end

I wish I knew you better
Wish you knew me well
I want to hold you
Miss you,
Kiss you,
I Love You
I love you

I miss you all the time
There's no one like you
Correct me if I'm wrong
But this feeling isn't fine

I want you by my side
So I can take care of you at night
Don't let my get away
I'll never find my way
I'd feel like such a freak

I'm sorry for what I've done
Sorry for covering the sun
Tell me how I can fix it
Before you go towards the sky

I want to hold you,
Miss you
Kiss you
I LOVE YOU.

Sem comentários: